HADCO Limited’s Electrical & Lighting Division
Our Special Projects Department works in collaboration with our Point Lisas Operations and Lighting Projects Department. Together we pool installation expertise in the areas of commercial, industrial and lighting. We work closely with architects, contractors, engineers, and consultants to provide the best solution for you!
Our professionalism, expertise and caliber of products and services have earned us a distinctive reputation in the respective industries and hence we are proud to share with you some of the organisations we have served.
- Atlantic LNG Trains 1, 2, 3 through Bechtel INT. INC.
- Atlantic Trains Electrical Upgrades
- Bacolet Stadium
- BG Beachfield Project
- BG Carapal Ridge Electrical and Instrumentation Expansion
- BHP Billiton
- BPTT Guayaguayare through Worley Parsons
- Brian Lara Cricket Academy
- Cipriani Plaza
- Couva Stadium
- Environmental Management Authority
- First Citizens Bank, Savannah Court
- Government Campus, Port of Spain
- LNG Point Fortin
- Lowlands Mall, Tobago
- National Library
- Nestle Upgrade
- NGC BUD Pipeline Project
- Nicholas Towers
- PCS Nitrogen
- Petrotrin, Pointe-á-Pierre
- Piarco North Expansion Lighting
- Piarco South Terminal Upgrade
- Pricesmart, Port of Spain and Chaguanas
- Queen’s Hall
- Queen’s Park Oval Lighting Upgrade
- Republic Bank Limited, Chaguanas
- Shaw Park Tobago
- Trinmar Limited
- UTT, Wallerfield
- UWI Lecture Theatre
- Waterfront Development, Port of Spain
- Board of Inland Revenue Tower
- Burger King Gulf City
- Francis Fashion & Shoe Locker (all branches)
- Gulf City Mall
- Holiday Inn Express
- Micles West Mall, Price Plaza, Trincity Mall and Tobago
- Ministry of Education
- Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, St Clair
- SuperPharm (all stores)
- Sports & Games Trincity Mall, West Mall and San Fernando
- Waterfront Development, Port of Spain
- Zippers West Mall, Trincity Mall and Tobago
- John Dickinson New Warehouse – Cooper Pad Mounted Transformers, Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers, AEI HV Cable and Miscellaneous Electrical Material.
- Republic Bank Data Centre Extension – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers and Cooper Under Floor Outlets.
- International School – Schneider Electric HV Switchgear.
- Heritage Library – Cooper 300KVA Pad Mounted Transformer
- Southern Medical – Schneider Electric HV Switchgear, Cooper Pad Mounted Transformer and Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers.
- Scarborough Market – Cooper 300KVA Pad Mounted Transformer.
- President’s House – Cooper 750KVA Pad Mounted Transformer.
- Holiday Snacks Plant Extension – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers.
- LTL Manufacturing Infrastructure – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers and Btcino 1200A Isolator.
- Arima Hospital – Schneider Electric. I-Line Busway System and Jefferson Electric. LV Transformers
- Red House Restoration – Jefferson Electric. Dry Type Transformers
- Republic Bank Limited Data Centre, Trincity – Schneider Electric. QED Switchboards, I-Line and NF Panel Boards, HV Switchgears, HV Pad Mtd. Transformer and LV Dry Type Transformers
- Trincity Village Centre – Schneider Electric. HV Switchgears, ABB. Pad Mtd. Transformer and Jefferson Electric. Dry Type Transformers
- C3 Centre/Movietowne – ABB Pad Mtd. Transformer and Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Courts, Freeport – ABB HV Transformers and Merlin Gerin HV Switchgears
- Massy Stores, Pt Fortin – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Yufe’s Stanmore Avenue – ABB HV Transformer and Jefferson Electric LV Transformers
- Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business – Merlin Gerin HV Switchgear and Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Republic Bank Limited, Tarouba, Rio Claro, UWI St Augustine, ITMD Trincity and Tobago – ABB HV Transformers, Merlin Gerin HV Switchgears, Jefferson Electric LV Transformers and JBP Cables
- St Christopher’s Service Station – Miscellaneous Electrical
- Trinidad and Tobago Police Station, Maracas/St Joseph – ABB Pad Mtd. Transformers
- UTT Wallerfield – ABB Pad Mtd. Transformer and Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Chuck E Cheese, Chaguanas and San Fernando – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Ministry of Tertiary Education – Merlin Gerin HV Switchgear and Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Shiva Boys’ College – Merlin Gerin HV Switchgear, ABB Pad Mtd. Transformer and Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- WITCO – Supply and Installation of Merlin Gerin HV Switchgear
- AS Bryden’s Warehouse – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Chancery Lane Medical Complex – Jefferson Electric Dry Type Transformers
- Motor Vehicle Authority – ABB HV Transformer, Jefferson Electric LV Transformers and Square D Switchboards/Panel Boards
- Digicel IMAX – One Woodbrook Place – Jefferson Electric LV Transformers and Square D Switchboards/Panel Boards
- The Falls at West Mall – Upgrade and Maintenance, supplied ABB HV Pole Type Transformers and Miscellaneous Electrical
- Blue Waters Manufacturing Facility
- The Falls at West Mall Upgrade
- Bank of Baroda, Chaguanas and San-Fernando
- Blue Water Manufacturing Facility – supplied high voltage switch gears and main transformers
- First Citizens Bank, Tobago
- Gulf City Mall Upgrade- contracted to United Electric Contractors, supplying miscellaneous electrical materials
- Hilton Upgrade Phase 3
- Micles, West Mall
- Price Plaza, Chaguanas – contracted to United Electric Contractors, supplying high voltage switch gears
- Queen’s Royal College restoration
- Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, St. Clair
- Renaissance at Shorelands
- Republic Bank Limited, Gulf View and Trincity
- Social Development Towers
Point Lisas Operations
Our Electrical & Lighting branch at the Point Lisas Industrial Estate continues to be a resounding success since its inception in September 2003. The aim is to provide a wide range of superior products, while increasing efficiency and prompt service to our customers in the Industrial Estate and within the Oil and Gas sectors. Upstream oil and gas projects are also serviced from this location with a strong emphasis placed on targeting new industrial construction projects.
Our customer base has extended regionally as we have been successful in maintaining good business relations with our offer of direct sailings from our North American suppliers. Export is now conducted primarily through our HEXCORP Miami Operations. At Point Lisas we also accommodate retail sales as well as sales to our local Transmission and Distribution Company, T&TEC.
In 2013 we moved to our very own facility at Greenland Drive. With approximately 12,000 square feet of well stocked warehousing space, we ensure a broad spectrum of electrical and lighting products for industrial, commercial and domestic use. We provide onsite consultations supported by HADCO Limited’s highly proficient engineering and technical team and we assure you expert service and solutions to meet your every need. With an effective HSE Management System in place, we ensure that SAFETY IS FIRST IN ALL OF OUR OPERATIONS!
- Atlantic TROC Project – through Massy Wood Group and Atlantic directly
- Atlantic LNG
- AUM Projects – contracted to PROMAN
- BGCC—British Gas Carapal Ridge Central Block
- BG Beachfield Project
- BHP Billiton
- BPTT Amherstia Platform TAP Project – through Worley Parsons
- BPTT Juniper Platform – through TOFCO
- BPTT TROC Project – through Worley Parsons
- NGC NEO Tobago Project
- NGC Phoenix Park Valve Station
- NUTRIEN (PCS Nitrogen)
- PETROTRIN Refinery Upgrades
- PROMAN – Denovo Gas Facility
- World GTL (Gas to Liquids) Plant
- Worley Parsons (2019 and Ongoing)
BPTT Beachfield Valve Upgrade
Supply of Electrical and Instrumentation Bulks
- Stork Technical (2019 – 2020)
BPTT Cassia B & C Platforms
Supply of Enduro Cable Trays, Stainless steel fittings, Amercable Special GEXOL LSHF Cables
- Atlantic LNG (2019-2021)
Supply of Substation Transformers, Cables, Relays, Bulks, Electricals
- Massy Wood Group (2020 and Ongoing)
BPTT Brownfield (Platform) Upgrades
Supply of Stainless steel and Fiberglass Cable Trays, Amercable Special GEXOL LSHF Cables and other Electrical and Instrument Bulks
HADCO Limited’s Wholesale Department in the Electrical & Lighting Division is represented in all points of the country; East, West, North, South, and Central through our team of sales representatives. Their product knowledge and versatility continue to enhance our professional image on the market.
We accommodate sales requests from retail outlets, hardwares and contractors. Our warehouse holds bulk quantities of items where our administrative staff and warehouse personnel work together efficiently to dispatch orders on a timely basis.
HADCO Limited’s Electrical & Lighting Division represents many international companies based in the USA, Europe, Far East, UK and the Caribbean.
For more information, please contact Adelle Pulchan, General Manager, Electrical & Lighting Division at 868-636-4369 Ext. 1650 (office), 868- 681-6808 (mobile).